Working With Children Check

We ask that all parents helping regularly at weekly meetings get a Working With Children (WWC) card. Additionally you MUST have a card before being involved in any camps, sleepovers or away-from-hall activities. WWC cards are available at no cost for volunteers, you need to fill in the form and take it to the post office with a passport photo. Once you have the card, please give a photocopy to your leaders for group records.

If you already have a WWC card for work or another volunteer organisation, you just need to fill in the Change of Personal Details Form, including Scouts Australia as one of your organisations, and then post that form in.

These are the details you need to include :

Scouts Australia
152 Forster Rd.
Mt Waverley Vic 3149
Ph. 03 8543 9800

Codes for scout activities are 10 and 42

More information about the Working With Children check, as well as downloadable forms for you to fill in, can be found at the Department of Justice website,